Wednesday, May 28, 2008

TALLY BUG

I can not believe that Talan is already 7 months old. He is growing up so fast. Every stage is fun with babies, but I really enjoy when they start doing all their funny faces. Talan loves to blow spit bubbles, which makes for a real disaster when he does it as he is eating his squash!!! Since he was born I have called him Tally Bug. I used to say, "Talan, my little love bug"- and it got shortened to Tally Bug. Cody has always made fun of it saying it is a "gay" nickname. Although, at times I hear Cody call him that also. Well Talan is so cute. Watch this slideshow to see some of the cute faces he makes!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

All of the pictures of your kids are so cute! I really like the pictures at the park. I enjoyed reading about your kids too. We wish we could move back soon, we'll see. Take care!

Jayci said...

I'm tagging you! check out my blog for the rules...I can't wait to see your post!

Kelie said...

can't believe how much he's grown! such cute pics!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Your little boy is adorable~

Tiffani Mills said...

Wow 7 months flew by- too cute.