Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Birthday Girl










I can't believe Rilee is 3. She had a birthday on December 29th. She had fun having parties and getting more presents (as if x-mas wasn't enough). She had a party with the Dyrengs at Wolf Creek Mountain when were there with Cody's family. On our way back to Gunnison, we met my family at Chucky cheese and had another party. It was a lot of fun for everyone. Time has flown by. I can't believe that she will start preschool next year. She is such a special part of our family and definitely keeps me busy. She will always be our princess.

3 comments:

Kelie said...

Rilee is so grown up! and so cute! What fun parties! Christmas looked like fun too! I love Talan's santa outfit! Hope you are all doing well!

Michelle said...

What cute pictures from her birthday parties! I love all the Christmas pictures too. Like I always say - what a beautiful family!

Tiffani Mills said...

Your kids are adorable- and Rilee is such a little princess. Cute pix- looks like fun. Love the Christmas ones too- esp of Talan in the Santa suit- cute!