Monday, January 21, 2008

The kids

Payton is staying very busy with preschool. He absolutely loves it. He was at preschool when most of these pictures were taken. He is a good boy, but is learning all about teasing from his dad. He is always teasing Rilee. She cries and he thinks it is funny.....until she bites him. He wants to be just like Dad. It is so cute how much a little boy can pick up on. He is still tenderhearted and very sweet. He is a great helper with Talan and loves to be the "biggest brother".
Rilee is so full of life. She keeps me hoping. She is such a girl....total drama. She throws tantrums like most 3 year olds, but still has a way of melting my heart when she looks at me with her pretty little eyes. She loves having CC here, and imitates everything CC does. She also is great with Talan. She likes knowing she is the boss of someone.
Talan is such the perfect baby. He rarely cries or throws fits. Sleeps pretty well at night and is just overall great. He is getting so big. He is already almost 13 pounds and is only 3 months old. He smiles and gooes and I could hold him and cuddle him all day (of course I can't cause I am busy chasing Rilee). He is pretty bald, but his new hair is starting to come in. Talan is a great addition to our family and he makes me remember the great things about being a mom when I am in the middle of breaking up fights between Payton and Rilee.
Cc, our other kid, just turned 16. Her friends down her threw her a surprise party at my house. They had alot of fun. We all love having CC here. She is a great help with the kids, and is kind to them even when they eat all her candy, mess up her stuff, color on her homework, and make a mess of her toothpaste and lipgloss. Thanks CC

">" border="0" alt="" />

2 comments:

Carl said...

Your kids are so cute!! I wish I could recruit my little bro to come live with me. What I wouldn't give to have a little extra help around the house! :) - Chantel

Tiffani Mills said...

Talan looks so adorable in that vest and hat! And Rilee is such a princess.