Monday, January 21, 2008

WATCH OUT RABBITS



Cody just packed up Payton and Rilee all dressed in their camo/farm wear. They are headed down to the farm to hunt rabbits. It sometimes blows my mind how many things my kids do that I never did growing up. They absolutely love to go to the farm. Even Rilee who is a girly girl loves to go to the farm. I am still trying to learn the different types of farm equipment...tractor, loader, bailer. To me they are all the same, but Payton always tells me otherwise. "No mom that is a loader." I guess I have too much of that city blood (according to Cody). The farm is a fun place for the kids to go and it is even better because it is special time with dad for the kids. I am sure that Talan will soon enough be packed down to the farm for the hunts. It is ok with me though cause it gives me some free time. Here are some pics of the 3 of them bundled up ready for the massacre!!!

1 comment:

Tiffani Mills said...

They look so cute- and how fun to have that daddy time.