Saturday, March 1, 2008

15 reasons I have been a slacker about posting.





For all of you that are wondering why I have been so bad at posting lately, here is a list of what has been happening at our house the last month or so......I think you will understand why I have been busy!!! 1) Talan got his first ear infection 2) Talan got RSV 3) Rilee got an ear infection and early pneumonia. 4) CC fell at her friends house and busted out two of her front teeth....causing a late night dentist trip. 5) I started back to work. 6) Busy going to CC's region and State Drill competitions. 7) I overflowed my laundry sink and flooded my basement and my bedroom closet....we had to pull up all the carpet. 8) Valentines day 9) Talan got another ear infection 10) Cody started coaching the 7th grade all star basketball team. 11) I taught prenatal class every Wednesday. 12) My kids flooded my laundry sink, causing yet another basement flood and having to pull up my bedroom carpet. 13) I started Talan on rice cereal, cause he is always hungry. 14) My sweet little niece McKynlee was born, so we traveled up to Idaho for a visit. Congrats Akaela. 15) I dislocated my left thumb and have to wear a splint.....that is why this post is in a list form. I can only type with one hand and a list is shorter.

Well, that might be all. Hopefully things calm down a little bit. I will TRY to keep you posted.

4 comments:

Bayless said...

Qhat a busy month you sound like me. I hope you all are doing better. I miss you guys but I love being able to see your kids on your blog. Kim

Michelle said...

holy crap nona....I was totally wondering why you weren't posting...but now I completely understand. It all makes sense. I can't believe what a month you had. I hope that all your kids are done being sick! Those are all such cute pictures on your new posts. what cute kids!

Kelie said...

Wow! you are so busy! Is that what happens when you have a third?!?! Congrats to Akaela, her baby is beautiful! It sounds like you have had your share of sickness, I hope you all stay healthy for the rest of the year! we all really need to set a date for a get together! miss you!

Rick said...

Hey Noni,
What happened to your thumb?
Nice pictures.

Love,

Dad