Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What a great dad!!


I love watching Cody interact with the kids. Lately our nights have been pretty hectic. Cody has kind of been the one getting the 2 older kids to bed. I actually think it goes better when he puts them to bed. He kind of has his own system going. He reads them books, helps them say their prayers, and tucks them in. Last night our family home evening was on Prayer. Cody talked about how we act and what types of things we say in our prayers. Cody had to go to dance practice with CC (he is stepping up and dancing with her for the daddy daughter spring show for the drill team). That meant last night I got the kids to bed. When we had finished reading stories I went to tuck them in, and suprisingly both kids climbed off their bunk beds and knelt down on the ground next to the bottom bunk ------they were ready for their prayers. It was humbling for me to see my little kids being so obedient and reverent. It made me want to cry!!! I am so proud of them and for being such great kids. Also thanks to Cody for being such a great example and dad.
I have to post this cute picture of Cody holding Talan. It must have been a long day cause Cody is zonked out and Talan is wide awake, just chillin.

3 comments:

Tiffani Mills said...

Talan is so cute! Turning into a little baby man. Sorry the past while has been hectic - but it was exciting to see new pix of your adorable kids.

Kelie said...

Such a cute dad, and how cute are your kids...as shown being the example really helps! Talan is so cute just hanging out with dad.

Michelle said...

what a sweet post. Damon also often reminds us about prayers, it really is humbling! It makes me so grateful. Cute picture of Cody and Talan, and the previous pictures of Talan are adorable!