Monday, March 24, 2008

Grandpa's are great!!!







In early March, my Parents were down in Gunnison for CC's drill team spring show. My dad decided that while he was down here he would fix some problems with the computers at the Capital Reef visitors center. He kindly offered to take Payton and Rilee with him. I was a little nervous cause they can be very tiring, but he insisted that they would have fun doing a little hiking. The kids were super excited! These pictures are of their little hike. On the fifth picture down, Payton climbed out onto that ledge and then realized how high it was.....Grandpa says he got a little scared----so scared he had to go pee (outside of course). The kids had a wonderful time and grandpa survived. Thanks Dad for everything you do for my kids. You are an awesome dad and grandpa. My kids cherish every little activity that they get to do with you. Love ya!!!

2 comments:

Tiffani Mills said...

So cute- love that he peed outside. And that ledge does look scary!

Carl said...

There's only a couple of things that make me laugh harder than bare buts of kids learning to pee, and outside even better. Tell your hub we are comming to invade for man weekend down there the first week in June I think. four wheelin, guns, steaks, jokes around the fire, etc. All the fun you can handle.