Tuesday, September 16, 2008

3 years going on 18---it's preschool time!!











Yes, Rilee finally started preschool, and she is absolutely loving it. She started on September 8th, and was so excited. She got a new Dora backpack which she thinks is pretty neat (even though it is as big as her). She has some good friends in preschool with her and an amazing teacher. She is ready for school... it was very hard for her to sit home when Payton went to school. It is weird to think that 2 kids are in school (kind of), but I think it is good for her. I think it will also help with the little teasing that has been going on a lot lately between Payton and Rilee. Payton is at school from 7:45-11:15. Then Rilee is at preschool (3 times a week) from 12:30- 2:30. By the time the 2 kids are together they have missed each other and are a little nicer. I was worried about how Rilee would behave in school..she tends to be quiet the fire ball (full of energy). But I called her teacher for a behavior report and her teacher (Ms. alice) said she is being just wonderful....yeah!! Every day she comes home and tells me how good she was! She also is loving to feel so big. She think that now that she is in preschool she is so grown up and all that. She thinks that she can use knifes, read, just about anything she wants. She will always reply, "I can cause I am in preschool and I am big...huh". Well I am very proud of Rilee. She is my little princess. She brings a joy to our family that I can not even describe. I love her so much and am so blessed to be her mom.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I felt the same way! I thought I was sending him off to college! (on a very miniature scale) - Damon also says the same thing, about being able to do everything now because he's big and in pre-school!

Tiffani Mills said...

Rilee is so pretty - just like her mom! All your kids so adorable.