Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thanks family

Well, on Saturday morning, my brother called to see if the kids (Payton and Rilee)could go up camping with my family at Payson Lakes on Sat-Sunday. I had a bridal shower that I needed to go to, so I could not go. Glen (my bro) dates a girl from Gunnison and her and her daughter were going to be driving up to Payson to go camping also and so they took my kids. It was so nice of them. Cody was actually gone Saturday and most of Sunday looking for his elk (yes he has a big bull elk tag). I was alone with just Talan. We had some great one on one. We cuddled without being malled by the other 2 kids. He got in some great naps (which usually does not happen because he is always getting woke up), and I got my house cleaned. I keep being told that I should have done something FUN on me sort of free day, but we (Talan and I) still had fun. I am so lucky that he is so happy and healthy. He always has a little sparkle in his big brown eyes----even though he is teething right now he is very happy. I am so grateful for everything that my family does for me and my kids. They are always so willing to help out and I am so lucky to have them all. My kids had an absolute blast camping..fishing....riding scooter...fires....DIRT, DIRT and more DIRT!! Thanks to you all for allowing me a little rest weekend....you are all awesome!! Here are some pics of Talan and his cheesy little grins, along with his chewing on his tongue as he is teething.



4 comments:

Akaela and Jason said...

Talan is a little cutie. I can't believe he is lmost a year old

Tiffani Mills said...

He is adorable- he has grown up so much so fast! Time flies!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

i can't believe that is your baby. they just grow to fast!

Kelie said...

He's growing so fast! And he's so dang cute! Sounds so nice to have some one on one time with him! btw, how's primary going for you?