Saturday, November 10, 2007

And that makes three.





My sweet little baby boy Talan Richard Dyreng was born on October 24th at 7:26 am. He is absolutley precious. He weighed 6 lbs 6 ounces and was 20 inches long. He had a little dark hair, but nothing compared to Rilee. He is a great baby, and I am loving doing the new baby thing again. Payton and Rilee are adjusting well and love their new baby brother. They are both a very big help.....sometimes more than I want. Talan was jaundiced and was under the bili lights for 10 days. Any one who is a mom can imagine how hard it is to have a new baby and not be able to hold them. Those 10 days seemed like forever. I am glad he is now out of the lights and I can cuddle him. Life is great as a mother of 3 (4 if you count my little sister CC who is living with us). I am getting little sleep and my house is messier than I would like, but I try to remember a wall hanging that is at my mom's. It reads:



Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tommorrow...
For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow...
So quite down cobwebs... Dust go to sleep...
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep!!
























No comments: