Saturday, November 10, 2007

CARVING OUT MEMORIES

Halloween is such a fun time of year. It is one that my kids look forward to for a long time. They like to dress up, go to all the fun carnivals, and carve pumpkins. This year we had to rush our pumpkin carving. I went to the doctor and was dialted to a 4, so instead of keeping the original date for my c-section, the doctor said, "lets do it tommorrow". I had to rush to get all the things ready for a new baby, but I made it a priority to have one last party with Payton and Rilee. We had pizza and ice cream, drove to the farm to pick out our pumpkins and then carved them together. My kids did not like scooping out the "guts". I was actually surprised because usually they jump at the chance to get messy. We had a lot of fun, and when we spend time together as a family it is always memories worth making.

1 comment:

Kelie said...

I am so glad to see you blogging! I love every picture and it's so great to see what has been going on with your cute family! I can't believe how big your kids are getting and such a darling baby too! I am excited to keep in better touch with you through blogging! miss ya!