Saturday, November 10, 2007

JUMP, JUMP, SHAKE YOUR BOOTY!!



Rilee is our sweet little princess, but sometimes I wonder what we are going to do with her. She is a ball of energy....or as Cody calls her, " wild child". Since Cody is still coaching football, the kids and I spend a lot of time going to football games. Rilee loves to watch the cheerleaders and the bulldog mascot. She is often dancing in the stands, trying to imitate the cheers. It is absolutely adorable to watch. Well, this year we were online trying to figure out Halloween costumes. I was trying to get Rilee to want a nice warm costume like a carebear or something. She wanted nothing to do with it. She said to me, "I want to be a cheerleader, so instead of saying "trick or treat" I can say "jump. jump, shake your booty." Well as you can see from the picture, she was a cheerleader- probably the cutest one I have ever seen. She had so much fun showing of her costume and performing for everyone. Who knows, one day maybe she will be on the side lines cheering for the Gunnison Bulldogs!!




No comments: