Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Any ideas?????

I have Bonco club at my house on May 8th and I am struggling to think of something good to make for dinner. I feed 12 ladies, and I want it to be something that I don't have to do a lot of last minute cooking. Crockpot things are great, or anything that can be somewhat prepared a head of time. That way I can just put it in to cook, and it will be ready when we are. Any ideas???? I also need a recipe for a yummy desert. I would really appreciate help. I am struggling to figure something out. Thanks, NONA

5 comments:

TR said...

I have a recipe for a yummy, gooey,4-ingredient dessert. If you want it, email me and I'll send it to you.

Kelie said...

wish i had better ideas...but what i used to do for big fhe dinners was store bought lasagna, green salad, french bread or garlic bread...so easy! hope you figured something out!

Tiffani Mills said...

Taco bar stuff is always easy- any Mexican easy- but mainly cause almost all store bought- Sorry I am not a great cook or party planner- hope you have a fun Bunco night though

Jayci said...

So I wish I would have checked out your blog a little sooner 'cause I would have tried to give you some ideas! I just made this dessert that I fell in love with at Carraba's and it's SO yummy! I found the recipe online and it's brownie, chocolate mousse, and whip cream...yummmm. Anyway - good luck with Bonco and don't stress too much about it! Remember when Mike and I came over and we played games and ate oreos and milk? That was one of my favorite "game treats" ever!

Unknown said...

Nona, this is Rebecca Madsen..I saw your link on Jayci's page. I really enjoyed seeing your blog. Debra said Conner brought your kids to play with Caleb and Luke and said they had a good time. Caleb said they had fun too and has been talking about Peyton and Riley. Blogs are fun huh. You are welcome to check ours out too. Take care.