Friday, April 4, 2008

Just like Dad used to make

Well, I made these cinnamon rolls last night for dessert. They turned out pretty good, but I just can't seem to make them taste as good as my dad's. He has made cinnamon rolls as long as I can remember and his cinnamon rolls are to die for (anyone who has tasted them would agree). I got he recipe about 6 months ago when I got my bosch. I having been trying ever since. I will say that my cinnamon rolls are getting better, the first attempt was horrible, the second edible, and now they are actually pretty good. Something though is missing---maybe more cinnamon and sugar--I don't know. Well, Dad just wanted you to know that one day I will make great cinnamon rolls like you...oh yea, and run a marathon like you. My Dad is 55(ish) and is still running marathons. Way to go dad!!!!

No comments: